Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Objects integrated into computer shaped forms

what am i doing: what is this space i have created in this vast silicon universe, I think it is perhaps most simply practice or a space in which practice is possible in an open dedicated form. because you cannot build anything without space, and that is challenging when you are confronted with the commodification of space under capitalism however, i must bless my privilege here as this output has come a lot easier than it might for others I am grateful for this and hope to never take it for granted.

This web site will be and has been created on the many different lands of the first Australians of this land,  i pay my respects to all elders past and present, sovereignty was never seeded.

My deepest apologies to all the people, animal, plants and microorganism that make up our great ecosystems that have been destroyed in the process of modern privilege, i do not deny my part in this destruction and aim in my self and vicariously through this website to create a future that this destruction is no more. 

  Collaborative Stream Building First of all thank you for reading this, becoming one of the eyes that turn these static words into musing f...